Vuongnd Travel is honored to introduce to you the following article: Hue Travel: Tips from A to Z.
Vuongnd Travel introduce full and concise Hue travel guides, with information on destinations and delicious dishes for guests who have the opportunity to Ancient Capital.
Hue Tourism Overview:
Referring to Hue, people usually think of palaces, temples which bring a breath of ancient kingly splendor. Everyone wants a tour of Hue one time to see the vivid evidence of the last feudal dynasty. Not only that, gentle strokes, relaxed and slow life here are much loved.
Move: Vehicles when you travel in Hue
Aircraft: Phu Bai Airport has opened after the upgrade for Hue tourism. Every day there are flights from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to Hue with many companies such as Vietnam Airlines, VietjetAir, Jetstar, fares range from 800k / turn.
The train (Train): From Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to Hue there are also ships. For those who have abundant time and want to experience the beautiful scenery along the way, you should choose this means.
Coach: Cheap and easy, but it takes about one day to travel from Hanoi / Saigon to Hue.
Move in the city of Hue: You can rent a motorbike to move and explore Hue. The fare is from 100-200K / car / day. If you visit the palace area, try cyclo to enjoy the simplicity of Hue.
Visit: Monuments, beaches, tourist attractions of Hue
IN HUE CITY
In Hue city center there are many hotels catering to the needs of sightseeing and tourist resorts. Enjoy the feeling immersed in a modern space and luxury in a 5 star hotel in Hue with Travel The World without having to worry about the cost of their stay. If you come on business in Hue, you can easily find hotels by name in a convenient way to position yourself as the hotel Ba Trieu Street, the hotel Lang Road, Hung Vuong Hotel …
Citadel: Citadel located inside the citadel of Hue is the first place you should look at when traveling Hue. After more than 100 years, the monumental architecture in the Citadel occupies less than half the original number but still carry the majesty of a feudal dynasty. The citadel is quite wide, you should spend some time about 1 day to explore all.
Listen “ca tru” on the river: the Perfume River is the pride of Hue tourism. In the evening, when it’s cool, you can buy tickets, 50.000 VND, to be on the boat watching the capital stock in the night and hear the melodies which take you back the time hundreds of years ago.
Hue Museum of Royal Fine Art (located in Long An Temple, the most beautiful house in the system palace dynasty) is where the display of antique furniture collection, shirts and pajamas which are used by Nguyen royal dynasty. Architectural style of the palace is kept beautifully.
Near Hue City
The tombs: Traveling to Hue, you can’t help taking your eyes to see the works of this ancient splendor. The tombs of the kings in Hue have distinctive features and interesting stories. But the tombs are often isolated and not in the city center. You should take the time to hire a taxi or rent a self-drive car (30.000 VND) for 1 tour to visit the tombs as Tu Duc, Minh Mang Tomb, Tomb of Khai Dinh.
Hon Chen Temple: vestiges of Hue tourism includes 10 structures of different size located halfway up the mountainside Ngoc Tran, facing the river, nestled under the tree. Hon Chen has an important place in the spiritual life of the people of Hue, the only temple in Hue with a combination of royal rituals and folk beliefs. This is also where decorative art reached its peak in the late 19th century.
Thien Mu Pagoda: A Landmark can not be ignored in Hue travel itinerary. Built from the year 1600 and preserved over time, Thien Mu pagoda attracts many tourists because it looks magnificent, but equally pure, poetic. In order to arrive in Thien Mu Pagoda, you can take a boat along the river, very romantic.
Vong Canh Hill: Located approximately 7 km from the city. From Vong Canh Hill you can see the picturesque city of Hue especially the Mausoleum of King Nguyen and Huong River flowing across the city.
Ngu Binh Mountain: Along the river, Ngu Binh Mountain is the second gift from the Creator to make Hue a charming tour. For a long time, this beautiful mountain river with blue has become a symbol of Hue nature. From the mountains you can zoom views across the famous and romantic nature scenes around.
FAR FROM HUE CITY AREA
Bach Ma Mountain: 60km from Hue city. Bach Ma Mountain is famous for many streams and spectacular waterfalls. For example, Do Quyen waterfall is 400m high, on summer days, both sides of the waterfall, azalea springing up like two giant silk carpets of flowers. At the center of the resort is the waterfall Silver 10m high, 40m wide. Standing on mountain Bach Ma, visitors can take in the splendid panoramic sight of the Hai Van Pass, Mount Tuy Van, Cau Hai and electric lights shimmering city of Hue during the night.
Lang Co, Thuan An Beach, Canh Duong beach: The Hue peaceful beach is always in the top of the most beautiful beaches in the central region, home to many tourists Hue.
Hot mineral springs: about 20km Hue, this is a tourist resort of tourists who are traveling in Hue. Especially in addition to good effect to health, spiritual refreshing, cure some disease, there are many constructions of entertainment for visitors.
Eat: Restaurant, snack, specialties of Hue
The map of Hue cuisine is said to be extremely rich and unique. The dishes with unique features are hard to find elsewhere.
The unique snack bar:
Lane Tea: This shop is famous for roast dishes .. strange.
Yogurt Nguyen Du
Soy milk egg shop opposite Dong Ba Market
Vinegar noodles on the road Chi Lang, near the bridge Gia Hoi
Hue specialties have numerous items, you can not name them all, but if you’ve come here, you should definitely try:
- Rice of mussels: Available in lots of shops and street stalls around Hue. The price is very cheap and the food is quite exotic.
- Va Hue: rustic dishes of Hue. This trees have fresh fruit, which can be used for salad with noodle dishes such as grilled meat, meat sour shrimp, favorite cake, beef dip vinegar …, fig cake mixed with food, cloth warehouse with pork, beef, perch, pompano, tuna …
- Bun bo Hue: This is a familiar food , but it’s different when eating at its “origin” Hue. These noodles in white with balls of meat (made of rolls and crabmeat), these pieces are boiled for a long time, together with a little lemon pepper seasoning sauce extremely interesting, spicy , medium hot. The beef noodle bar is available throughout the streets of Hue.
- Banh beo Hue: The Hue liked and had a habit of eating this tasty cakes between meals. In addition to the familiar street stalls, in Hue now also gather many “street of banh beo” around Dinh Palace, Ngu Binh, Nguyen Binh Khiem …
- The filter cake “Mrs.Red”: In Hue there are many “banh beo” shop, but nobody doesn’t know the filter cake shop of Mrs.Red. Hue people usually call shops of “banh beo”, mushrooms Mrs.Red’s shop. In addition to cakes as filter cake, “banh beo”, cakes of mushroom here, it also leaves fried shrimp cakes, very delicious. Address: 71 Nguyen Binh Khiem.
- Banh Khoai: Pour flour milled rice paste with water and beaten egg yolks, then add pepper, onion, fish sauce, salt, peeled shrimp, beef (or bird) sliced roast, fat sliced small.
Interesting topics for articles: TRAVEL TO PHAN THIET TO ENJOY THE UNIVERSITY AS BEAUTIFUL AS LUXURY RESORTS
(Reference articles from Vietnam Travel)