Vuongnd Travel is honored to introduce to you the following article: Discover 14 “cool” hotels in the world.
Maybe these are not the most luxurious places to rest, but they will be a unique and unforgettable experience that you can not ignore.
14 ‘cool’ hotels in the world
- Hotel Kakslauttanen in Finland with special glass houses.
You can lie in bed with your lover and watch the snow fall outside, watching the stars at night during your relaxation time.
- Udang house – the unique shrimp house of Bambu Inda Hotel, Bali. Udang house’s floor is designed strangely with a transparent toughened glass panel, below is the natural reservoirs for fish species. The interior of the “house” is taken from the unique materials for decoration, such as paddle, fish bones, shells … creating a unique experience for the traveler to visit the resort.
- The room was “The Underwater Room”, located on Manta Resort in Pemba, Zanzibar, a distant country in Africa is located on the Atlantic coast.
You can view the 360-degree angle at the seabed or are watching the stars in the daytime.
- Villa Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya – where you can make friends with a giraffe.
Here, giraffes are free to travel among the villas.
You can caress or feed those lovely creatures without fear of danger.
- Free Spirit Spheres Hotel in Vancouver, Canada
The hotel is located deep in the rainforest canopy, “Jewel soul freedom” is one of the places worth a visit when you come to Canada.
- Fairy Chimney Hotel in Cappadocia, Turkey
The hotel with unique architecture
People here chisel stone columns for houses and hotels.
- Hotel Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
The hotel with great bedrooms at about 5 meters below sea level of the Indian Ocean, surrounded by a coral reef and encased in transparent toughened glass.
- Tree house called Mirrorcube in Sweden is a comfortable hotel room for 2 people, including one living room, a couple bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, even terrace, very cool.
- Hotel Attrap Reves, France is a family-owned hotel established in 2/2010.
This place is the fist network of balloon hotels set up in France. Attrap Reves want to create a truly romantic space as well as a new experience in the unique bubble chamber.
- Cliff Hotel Ascher, Switzerland lies at an altitude of up to 5,000 m above sea level. This hotel is nestled into the side of a mountain in the region Alpstein range and offers marvelous views for guests.
- Huilo Huilo Hotels in Neltume, Chile is built on an area of biological conservation. Huilo Huilo is not just a hotel but also a natural wonder with three different motels for those who love nature to stay, relax and enjoy here.
- Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden is the first and largest hotel in the world built in snow and ice.
Each year, about 50 artists go to Sweden to create a new structure on the different projects here. That means that every year this hotel looks a little bit different.
- The Georgian House Hotel, London, England built in the style of 1851 will be a destination difficult to ignore for the Harry Potter fans.
Just booking at Georgian House Chamber Wizard, you will be immersed in the magic space, with an owl perching on a chandelier – famous postman birds in the story.
- The room called the Panic Room in Au Vieux Panier hotel in Marseille, France
With half of the room is decorated Graffiti painting, the other half is white, it creates an artistic feeling.
Interesting topics for articles: EXPERIENCE FOR A SAFARI WORLD BANGKOK THAILAND TRAVEL
(Reference articles from Travel The World)