Vuongnd Travel is honored to introduce to you the following article: 22 great reasons that make Bali ‘knock out’ tourists.
Bali is a small island off the romantic Indian Ocean Indonesia. It not only owns the beautiful natural scenery, but in the eyes of many tourists, Bali is also beautiful and lovely in so many different angles.
A romantic vacation on a remote island can be an experience and a perfect escape from the hustle of everyday life. And if you want to find an interesting destination for your next vacation or want to escape from the noise of urban prosperous place, then Bali is perfect place for you to choose from.
Explore the great reasons that visitors always love Bali as suggested by BuzzFeed!
- After the plane lands in Bali, you will realize that in this airport there are always great things “outperform” where you just left.
- Bali is not only impressie with the airport, but also by the stunning views.
- When you think of Bali, people immediately think it’s just a destination, but Bali also owns many more wonderful things.
- Bustling nightlife of Bali will help you relieve the stress in your life.
- Bali Waterbom Park is where you will find real joy!
- One thing you can not do anywhere else in the world outside of Bali, it is to visit Tanah Lot temple built on a cliff adjacent to the sea.
- Or the water temple Ulun Danu is floated on the sacred lake Bratan, a volcanic crater in the past.
- The more you go away from the crowded tourist spots, the more great things you receive, and seeing the rice fields in Ubud is a typical example.
- And because you know there will not be anything that can prevent you from drowning in this peaceful space.
- You will surely capture the photos which give you at least 11 people “like” on Instagram.
- And shots of the waterfall Sekumpul will get you at least 20 people “like”.
- Monkeys of Forest Ubud is will help you record the incredible moments.
- Visiting Bali zoo at night, you can see animals in dim light.
- In Bali you can also experience scuba diving to explore inside of a wrecked ship
- When you are traveling in any other country, then enjoying a cup of coffee “Made in Bali” is an expensive drink. But here you do not have to spend too much money for it, but you still can observe the process of making a wonderful cup of coffee.
- Bali has many colorful markets, where you can buy the items “unparalelled” to decorate your house.
- You will also buy a lot of fresh fruits for reasonably prices.
- The island is covered with a lot of great restaurants, and you will have to abandon the intention to cook by yourself when traveling here.
- At Jimbaran Bay you’ll see a beautiful beach covered by restaurants and bars, offering delicious dishes from fresh seafood.
- Or you can also enjoy a lunch overlooking the volcano.
- Bali is a great place for you to walk on the waves.
- Please keep in mind that you will bring in Bali trip a good camera, the pictures brought home after trip will make your friends jealous.
Interesting topics for articles: TRAVEL LAOS IMPRESSED WITH THE CITY ‘SUNSET’ LUANG PRABANG
(Reference articles from Bali Travel)