Vuongnd Travel is honored to introduce to you the following article: 10 best tourist destinations lies below sea.
Explore 10 best tourist destination which lies beneath the sea, which can be a museum, restaurant or hotel, … Even with the all-glass full restaurant, located deep in the ocean, for allows you to watch every fish swimming around while enjoying delicious dishes …
- The Lord Jesus under the abyss, San Fruttuoso, Italy: Although there are many versions of statues scattered in the sea, its original is located in the Mediterranean off the coast of San Fruttuoso. Approximately 2.5 m high statue was carved by the sculptor Guido Galletti and installed by Italian divers, Duilio Marcante, in 1954. Marcante want to put a monument in his friend’s place, Dario Gonzatti, who has died few years ago. Therefore, the statue “Christ under the abyss” was born.
- Undersea restaurant Ithaa, Maldives: Ithaa undersea restaurant is the first all-glass world, at a depth of 5m in Conrad Maldives Rangali Island hotel. The restaurant serves salmon eggs and Maldives shrimp. Guests will enjoy the food with panoramic views of the sea surface above the restaurant.
- Museo de Arte Subacuatico, Cancún, Mexico: Museum of Underwater Special lies between Cancún and Mujeres island with over 400 statues of true size placed at the bottom of the sea. They are designed for the growth of corals and aquatic species. Visitors will go to the museum by boat and then dive down to visit the statues of various topics, from a group of people to a Volkswagen covered with seaweed.
- Dos Ojos (Two Eyes), Tulum, Mexico: this underwater cave has two entrances, so it is called Dos Ojos, which means “two eyes”. It is so great that it appeared in many documentaries. This is the ideal environment for diving enthusiasts. You should have experience diving and have the courage to rise in bat caves in the cave system.
- The under water room, Manta Resort, Zanzibar: 2013, Manta Resort Pemba Island, Zanzibar has taken a three-story hotel located at a depth of 4 m below sea in use. Guests staying in the room will enjoy the scenery on the ocean floor, coral reefs and marine life.
- Underwater Sculpture Park Grenada, St. George’s, Grenada: The artist-cum-celebrity photographer Jason Taylor deCaires created 65 statues made of concrete and placed them under Moliniere bay. A diving tour in the area for visitors to see the work perspective of fish.
- The Great Blue Hole, Belize: Belize Located near the bank of 100km, Lighthouse Reef has beautiful coral and blue waters. There is a deep famous hole Great Blue larger than 120m and 300m, a perfect sinkholes among atolls.
- Green Lake, Tragoess, Austria: In autumn and winter, Austria’s Green Lake is a small lake just beautiful, surrounded by the famous trekking route. But in the spring, when the snow on the surrounding mountains began to fall, the water level will rise higher. By June, the nearby park is completely submerged, bringing exotic diving experiences in the world for tourists.
- Museum of water in the nose Tarkhanku, Ukraine: Vladimir Borumensky Divers have collected many statues and the famous miniature works. In 20 years, the number of subjects here are up to 50, including the Eiffel Tower Bridge Tower of London and France.
- USAT Liberty Ship, Bali, Indonesia: Hit Japanese torpedo in World War II, the ship stranded on the beach and then pushed into the sea by lava in a volcano eruption in 1963.
Interesting topics for articles: TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLANDS OF VIETNAM TOURISM
(Reference articles from Travel The World)