In the modern society, people are becoming more and more dependent on technology, especially smartphones. All important data or information is fully kept on mobile, which will help people easily and dynamically solve any work task. However, the problem is if your phone is accidentally hacked or lost, what would you do to restore all this necessary data? Many issues can arise, but you don’t have to lose all your data along with your phone. We will bring a solution for you to deal with this mess: using Backup & Restore – a free app downloaded at Google Play, which is classified into various kinds such as: App Backup & Restore, SMS Backup & Restore, Super Backup : SMS & Contacts and Call logs Backup & Restore…
Each app has distinctive function expressed through its own name. For examples, the main function of App Backup & Restore is:
- Backup apps to SD card
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on instal
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send app file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
Thank to this app, you could back up all apps installed in your Android Mobile and make life unchanged even if you slip mobile out of your car’s window, at the speed of 80km/h! Or maybe you just need to Factory Reset your phone for any specific reason, all application had been kept secured.
Besides, if you want restore all Android SMS, SMS Backup & Restore is really an useful app you couldn’t avoid. The its main tasks:
- SMS is restored in XML
- You could select an expected time to backup this data.
- You could copy an independent format with Android version, which make all messages could be easily transformed from one mobile to the others, regardless of Android version.
- You could choose the specific file to save
- See/ Restore all messages or conversations, which be chosen.
- Delete all messages on the mobile.
- Email backup file.
- Automatically send email or Upload File to Dropbox & Google Drive by using Add – On.
- Then XML is transformed into different format, and could be seen on the computer.
Especially, with the supported app by Google Play, we also backup all Contacts on Android by using Super Backup : SMS & Contacts, which is able to:
- Backup apps to SD card
- Backup & restore app’s data(need root)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- Can select SMS conversations to backup
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Schedule automatic backups
- Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings
- Can backup Contact’s group and picture properties
According to all these functions above, instead of doing a time-wasting old fashioned way to back up your phone data like copy it to your PC, Backup & Restore is a free app helping you restore all needed information and protect all your memories in very short time. So, try it out!
Interesting topics for articles: GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM GPS
Reference articles from Wikipedia